Exam Notes for CompTIA Exam 220-1001 (Core 1) is a series of articles covering all major areas of CompTIA A + 220-1001, sub-objectives of the exam, and, below this level, all subject areas. Exam Objectives Published by CompTIA for A +. Just to give you an idea: there are over 1200 thematic points in these problems! You will have a lot of work to look at this content and we are working hard on writing it. Good news: it’s all free to you, the Friday candidate. Now, since
1) We are imperfect and
2) We do it for you, we want you to do something to replace it: if you find a typo, mistake or omission, please send us your feedback so we can correct it. Benefit. Who knows? With your continued support and help, perhaps one day our CompTIA A + 1001 study guide will be perfect!
CompTIA A+ Exam Objectives:
- Main Domain 1.0 Mobile Devices
- Main Domain 3.0 Hardware
- Main Domain 5.0 Hardware and Network Troubleshooting
- Main Domain 2.0 Networking
- Main Domain 4.0 Virtualization and Cloud Computing
CompTIA A+ Exam 220-1001:
Explore within A+
- A+ 220-1001
- A+ 220-1002
- A+ Career Paths
- A+ Earning CPEs
- A+ Salary Data
- CompTIA Certification Guide
- Entry-Level Certifications
- Help Desk Interview Questions
- Performance-Based Exam Questions
An Overview of CompTIA 220-1001 Exam:
A + is a two-part series that requires two separate exams: Core 1 (Exam 220-1001) and Core 2 (Exam 220-1002). CompTIA has released new exams for this series starting January 15, 2019. Previous versions 220-901 and 220-902 were introduced in December 2015 and will be canceled in July 2019.
The new exams include expanded content that reflects the growing role of IT professionals, including security, networking, and device connectivity, as well as radically new approaches to operational procedures.
The 90-minute Core 1 exam consists of a maximum of 90 questions, including multiple-choice questions and results questions. The questions cover the following five technical areas:
Mobile Devices Domain:
- 1. Laptop hardware and components: Hard drive, memory, keyboard, CPU, optical drive, screen, battery
- 2. Laptop display types (LCD, OLED) and install display components: Webcam, mic, Wi-Fi antenna connector, digitizer
- 3. Synchronization: Sync methods and type of data that can be synchronized, connection types and software requirements, SSO (single sign-on authentication for multiple services)
- 4. Mobile-device ports, both wired (e.g., tethering) and wireless (e.g., NFC); and accessories (e.g. speakers, credit-card readers, game cards)
- 5. Various mobile device types: Tablets, smartphones, wearables, e-readers, and GPS
- 6. Network connectivity and application support: Cellular data networks, Bluetooth, corporate and ISP email, commercial-provider email, VPN
- 7. Laptop features: Special-function keys like dual display and Bluetooth, docking station, port replicator
You need knowledge of the various networking types, protocols, and configurations.
- 1. TCP and UDP ports: Purposes and protocols
- 2. Common networking config: IP addressing, DNS, VLAN
- 3. Networking tools: Multimeters, cable testers, Wi-Fi analyzers
- 4. Wireless networking protocols: Anything from 802.11a and 3G to NFC and RFID
- 5. Common networking hardware: E.g., routers, firewalls, hubs, DSL modems
- You need knowledge of the various types of hardware, devices, and peripherals.
- 1. Cable types and their features — including network, video, adaptors and multipurpose
- 2. RAM types (e.g., DDR) and installation (e.g., single-channel, parity versus nonparity)
- 3. Types of power supplies: Wattage rating, 115 volts vs. 220
- 4. Peripheral devices: Speakers, signature cards, game controllers, mouse, smart card readers and so on
- 5. Common device configurations, such as laptop touchpads and wireless settings
CompTIA A+ 220-1001 Exam Conclusion:
The CompTIA Certifications badge is the new norm for graduates who want to learn to understand IT issues. If you want to get certified, you should start by taking the CompTIA 220-1001 test. The official exam preparation materials are extremely helpful. Also, you can improve your knowledge using proven practice tests, which will also increase your chances of a successful grade.
Preparation Methods for CompTIA 220-1001 Exam:
The CompTIA 220-1001 exam won’t be the easiest you’ve ever taken, and you’ll have to work pretty hard if you want to do it right. The certification test is new but popular and that is why you will have no difficulty finding the right study materials. All you need to do is search in the right places and you are good to go. If you browse the Internet, you will find a lot of useful CompTIA 220-1001 preparation tools.
You Can Find the Best Platform for Latest Exam 220-1001 Dumps:
However, the problem here is that not every resource you find will be reliable. Some of them will contain outdated or incorrect information, which will not benefit you in any way. On the other hand, if you visit Exam-Labs, you can find some of the most relevant study materials for the CompTIA 220-1001 test. When looking for the reference material for any certification exam, it is best to stick to the authentic and paid platforms because they tend to provide the best solutions. If you visit Dumps4free, you will notice that the website offers a separate study package for this CompTIA test. You can also find study packages for other exams on this site. With the Dumps4free study pack in your hands, that is probably all you will need to prepare for the exam.
Get Complete 200-1001 PDF + Online Exam Engine:
This pack comes with a ton of content. You can find a study guide along with MCQ’s that will help you cover all the topics quite easily. However, the highlight of this study pack is the practice questions. You can find many of them, the answers are also provided so that you can check their knowledge for yourself. Also, with this experience, you will gain confidence, especially if you have not taken any certification exams before. Make sure to answer as many practice questions as possible because this will make a difference.